Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, we allow offline investment for those who may not have the time or luxury to go on the website. You can visit our Head Office to pick up the investment form.
- For accountability and automation sake, all offline investments will still be logged online. This means we will create an account for you with the details you filled on the form and you can receive an update from there whenever you need to.
- Visit www.flapcoop.com
- Click on Agrowise, navigate to AgroLand Vest
- Click on your desired plan, input the number of desired units, and click on INVEST NOW
- Once you get to the CART page, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button
- Fill in your investment details on the CHECKOUT page
- On your right, select which Payment Method you want to use
- Click Pay Now or Proceed Now button
- Thank you page which will carry your investment details.
- Pay with your card is for investors who wish to pay with their Atm/Debit Card.
- Direct Bank Transfer is for investors who wish to pay via direct bank transfer or USSD code.
Our team of Real Estate Practitioners, legal advisors, financial experts, Agronomist, marketing, and management personnel are driven and tailored to ensure total standard compliance from investment, farming, and management to paying back investors.
- After account creation, you are required to fill in your Bank Details and your Next of Kin Details under your profile account.
- Upon investment maturity, your CAPITAL + ROI will be deposited back into the bank account you provided.
- Our system is developed to release your funds as at when due.
As a subscriber to our investment plans, you will get a notification mail stating the details of your investment, including – the amount invested, investment plan, maturity date, and ROI Percentage.
You can also monitor your investment on the Agro Land Vest online portal. You will get a notification from us two weeks before the maturity date.