Palm Tree Farming – 5 Years 2021
- Palm Tree Farming
- 5 Years Tenure
- 40% ROI Yearly
- Additional information
PALM TREE FARMING
I grew up driving through the trees that I never understood its economic value but I realize my father was relaxed around the year harvesting tonnes of palm fronts to his mills and paying wages to laborers, accomplishing many great feats and sustained wealth for all his children.
At my ripe age, I realized that the palm tree forest which has spanned over 60 years planted by NIFOR (Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research).
and the colonial master is a tree of wealth that produces from generation to generation creating jobs and financial stability for lots of oil palm farmers.
Today, we have built a platform to transcend history to sustainable wealth creation for my generation and posterity using palm trees and all produce from the tree such as palm oil, palm kernel, and more.
FlapCoop introduces Palm tree farming
Palm tree farming
A palm tree is one of the highest oil-yielding crops. Palm tree produces edible palm oil as well as palm kernel oil. Palm oil is considered the golden palm tree due to its high yielding capacity.
Advantages of Palm tree Cultivation
- Palm tree yields the highest edible oil among the other oil crops. It yields 4 to 5 tonnes of oil per acre
- Oil palm is a hardy crop. It has low pest and disease incident
- Farmers can get extra-income by intercropping in the pre-bearing period of palm tree
- It provides loads of local and skilled employment
- It creates financial stability for over 50 years of harvest per annum
Palm tree farm investment
With over 5 years of experience in palm tree farming and oil palm processing and distribution to industrial and domestic consumers across local and international market, we envision engaging willing and smart investors across demography’s in the cultivation and setting up of oil palm processing plants to position oil palm as a means of revenue for many across generations while creating jobs and wealth.
We launch Palm tree farms in acres in various tropical regions (due to the nature of the crop) such as Ondo State, Nigeria where we presently farm 130 acres plus of palm tree
How it works
- Upcoming Palm tree farm are published on our website and circulated via various platforms to solicit willing Agropreneurs
- Investors subscribe according to their risk or financial capacity raging from (N100,000 to N1,000,000) and earn up to 40% per annum for 5 years while the farm grows to fruit-bearing trees
- During the pre-front bearing period, we cultivate other crops such as cassava and others to maximize investors returns
- Receipt of payment
- Certificate of investment
- Insurance cover on farmland
6 months, 12 months