We are looking for vibrant and talented individuals to join our team to grow our vision
We are searching for experienced Product Managers.
-To excel in this position, he/she should be energetic, intuitive, and must also be able to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate sales results.
– Execute online and offline marketing initiatives to present and sell company products to potential clients
– Identify and propose potential business deals by contacting potential and existing clients via emails, telephones, social media, and visits.
– Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
– Communicates new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
– Engage in market research, track trends, and monitor competition.
– Develop, establish and maintain a strong working relationship with Business Associates, Affiliate Partners and Customers
– Develop and document SOPs for process relating to your position
– Represent the organization in trade shows and other external functions (in collaboration with other management staff
– Drive processes under your supervision
– Develop marketing strategies and new product lines
– Develop and update marketing material – Generate and convert leads
– Cold call and meetings with prospective customers
– Draw up clients contracts
-Track and report on sales on a weekly and monthly basis
– Supervise team member, Setting KPIs, target, and goals for your team
– Increase Sales of the business
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of BSC. /HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- At least 5 -10 years in a Financial, Banking/Insurance Institutions.
- Life Agency Background will be an added advantage.
- Conceptual and Coordinating skills
- Develop and implement a robust and effective marketing communications campaign for the organisation
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from prospects and customers.
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- OND, B.Sc or HND in Marketing, or any other relevant field
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Passion for sales. Agile and can spot opportunities — excellent interpersonal credentials.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphics design software (Adobe, Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc)
- Create and design various materials for print, digital, and social media.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts whilst developing interactive design for social media marketing.
- Work with the media team to create graphics and media for products
- Proficiency with graphics tools and graphic design software.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Must show & prove during the interview their portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Location: Magodo, Lagos,
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Calling New & Existing Clients.
- Responsible For Making Outbound Calls And Regular Follow Up On Leads Assigned.
- Selling Membership Over The Phone And Achieve The Targeted Sales Numbers & Value, Set Quality Parameters
- Understand The Customer Requirements, Encourage Them To Upgrade / Renew The Packages.
- Cold Calling For Business Development.
- Candidate Must Have Good Communication Skills.
- Candidate Must Be Presentable.
- Can Join Immediately