- Additional information
Palm oil is a product produced from palm trees, a major cash crop in Nigeria and other nations of the world generating over $42.billion (2020) with Nigeria as the 5th largest producer at 2% production capacity.
Palm Oil is used for cooking in almost every household and is also a major raw material for pharmaceutical, cosmetics, chemicals, oil, and food processing companies across the globe. The initiative
Palm oil vest simply partners with smart investors to cultivate, source, store, and sell palm oil and other palm tree products around the year by taking advantage of the production circle of the palm tree which gives potential partners the advantage to earn up to 30% profit in 10 months by buying at low prices and selling at the increased price at off-peak.
Our sole aim is to help our partners earn passive income from palm oil trade from cultivation, production, and distribution of palm oil and other palm tree products to both local and international markets for domestic and industrial consumption.
NOTE: Oil price rises steadily round the year hence the price can rise over 60% as we witnessed in 2021 prices rose from (25 liters keg N8,500 February to N25,000 by December) palm oil market study of over 50 years has shown a yearly steady increase in out of peak production seasons.
The GMD of FLAPCOOP has traded Palm Oil for over 10 years been born by a major Palm Oil Farmer and Dealer with Acres of Palm tree Estate. Having studied Business Administration in West London College, He came home to explore the possibility of making Palm Oil as a viable source of passive income for many.
He founded the FLAP PALM OIL FARMERS COOPERATIVE with over 300 registered farmers with customized banking FLAP CUSTOMZED ATM CARD by Zenith Bank and resources to support the farmers. More also, we are a licensed Tenant ( operating 130 acres of palm tree Estate, Ilutitun Estate) by the Okitipupa Oil Palm PLC owned by the Ondo State Government.
Season 2 of Palm Oil Storage was insured by Lead way Assurance PLC and we are proudly banked by Zenith Bank Plc. You can request to see pictures/videos, licenses, and certifications of the above information.
How it works?
- We partner with you to source and buy Palm oil from our over 300 members Palm oil Farmers’
- You can store by yourself or we store for you in our insured central store
- Sell your palm oil at your request or we sell for you at peak period to maximize your profit
- Your profit plus capital is paid to your bank account
- You can top up your palm oil stock by buying more monthly between January to May and earn as oil prices move up steadily.
What do you get as Palm oil trade Partner?
- Deed of Partnership
- Produce Storage insurance cover plus term assurance cover
- Partnership terms
- Minimum units (25 liters keg) 5 at N15, 000
- Duration of partnership 10 months
6 months, 12 months